Were you involved in a rear-end crash in San Diego County? You are certainly not alone. An analysis from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) finds that rear-end collisions are the most common cause of multi-vehicle crashes nationwide. You need to know how to protect your rights and interests after being in a rear-end crash on a freeway. Here, our San Diego auto accident lawyer highlights five important steps that you should take after a rear-end collision in California.
1. Stop Your Car, Exchange Information
2. Report the Rear-End Collision to Law Enforcement
3. Seek Medical Attention for Any Injuries (Emergency Needs First)
4. Document the Rear-End Accident
5. Speak to a San Diego Lawyer Before an Insurance Adjuster
Call Our San Diego, CA, Rear-End Collision Attorney for Immediate Help
At The Law Office of Kris Mukherji, our San Diego auto accident lawyer has the skills and experience to take on all types of rear-end collision claims. If you or your loved one was hurt in a crash, we are here to help. Give us a call now or connect with us online to set up a confidential, no-obligation review of your case. We handle rear-end collision claims throughout all of San Diego County.