Business Entity Formation San Diego
When forming a new entity in San Diego, several factors play a role. You must determine what is the best structure for your business and what business contracts you will need moving forward. At the Law office of Kris Mukherji, I know business entity structures and how to comprehensively establish the most appropriate legal structure for your needs. Additionally, regardless of the size of your businesses, it is likely that you will enter into agreements with vendors, employees, and customers. A contract is more than just a promise; it’s a legal obligation. I can you assist with the development, review, and enforcement of a wide-range of business agreements. We are here to help you with business entity formation San Diego
Different Types of Entities
- Sole Proprietorships (DBA)
- Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- “C” and “S” Type Corporations
- Limited Partnerships (LP)
- Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP)
- Family Limited Partnerships (FLP)
- Professional Corporations
- Non-Profits (501(c)3)
- Partnership Agreements
- Customer Contracts
- Vendor Contracts
- Licensing Agreements
- Sale or Purchase of Goods
- Strategic Partnerships
- Joint Ventures
- Shareholder Agreements
- Mergers and Acquisitions
Happy to answer your questions!
Kris Mukherji, Esp
- The Process of Probate: What it is and How to Avoid it?
- Power of Attorney: What is it and Why is it Crucial in Estate Planning?
- Estate Planning for Blended Families: Navigating Complex Family Dynamics
- The Importance of Having a Will: Consequences of Dying Without One
- How Can Estate Planning Help Minimize Estate Taxes?