Corporate Registration Lawyer San Diego
Legal Structures You Can Register in San Diego
- C corporations
- S corporations
- Sole proprietorships
- Limited liability companies (LLC)
- Professional corporations (PC)
- Limited liability partnerships
- Limited partnerships (LP)
- Business succession
- Merger and acquisitions
- Family limited partnerships (FLP)
- Tax consequences
- Legal liability
- Industry requirements
- Exit strategy
Determining Whether an Entity Requires Registration
It is not required that all entities be registered with the Secretary of State’s Office in California. If it is not necessary to register an entity with the State, you do not want to go through the registration process as there are annual fees and taxes upon registration in California. However, determining whether or not an entity is required to register before conducting business in California can be complex. And you want to ensure you properly register your entity to avoid the negative consequences of doing business without registering. In California, doing business without registration can result in, among other things, the officers, directors, and registered agents of a company being penalized.
Determining which legal entity to set up and whether the entity needs to register to do business is rarely a simple task. The registration process can also be complex, especially if it is your first time having to register a company. Our corporate registration lawyer San Diego can help you with various legal aspects, including selecting the right entity and registering your entity.
Speak to a Qualified Corporate Registration Lawyer San Diego
If you would like to speak to a corporate registration lawyer in San Diego contact us at The Law Office of Kris Mukherji.
Happy to answer your questions!
Kris Mukherji, Esp
- What is an Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust (ILIT)?
- An Overview of California’s New Probate Limit (And How a Trust Can Help You Avoid the Process)
- Rear-Ended on a Highway in California? Five Steps That You Should Take
- Understanding the Relationship Between a California Professional Medical Corporation and a Management Services Company (MSO)
- Are Estate Planning Fees Tax Deductible?
4275 Executive Square #200, La Jolla, CA 92037
Phone: (858) 442-5747